Defeat Data Attacks
bring your own encryption
single pane of glass
Effective & Easy Encryption
How Our Encryption Works
Our strong encryption and obfuscation scheme is compliant with all current security mandates for PCI DSS, HIPAA, CASB1386, GLBA, DoD 5015.2, and other data protection regulations. If a cloud storage administrator account is compromised, malicious actors virtually cannot re-assemble and decrypt the data. Security is further enhanced using best practices. These include striping data across multiple cloud storage providers, partitioning corporate data across multiple virtual drives, and enabling administrators to grant access for critical data to the few small groups of users who require it.
- Data is encrypted locally, then stripped of its digital identity.
- Using a patent-pending algorithm, data is sliced into indiscriminate fragments.
- Each fragment is arbitrarily named then issued a unique security key.
- Fragments are scattered across randomly generated directories.
- Data transmitted to cloud storage is again encrypted over the wire using secure Internet data transmission protocols.
- Data is encrypted at rest in the cloud using the cloud storage providers’ native encryption schemes.
Our Encryption Benefits
Aggregation & Migration
Request a demo of our Encryption Technology.
The Risk of Data Breaches
Recent High Profile Data Breaches
Massive data breaches are in the news almost daily. It’s alarming to realize those are just the publicly disclosed cases. Imagine for a moment, how much data has truly been compromised. Often, the true gravity of a breach is not discovered for days, weeks or months. And in certain instances, even years. Don’t become another data breach statistic. Strong hybrid data encryption technology is here, and when it’s so easy and affordable to use, why wouldn’t you?
“Five state attorneys general are investigating Uber breach. Uber is also now under investigation by at least five state Attorney General offices and has been named in multiple lawsuits.” – engaget